How to Shape Eyebrows
It's been said that eyebrows are the frame of the face. Perfect your makeup routine with these tutorials on how to shape and fill your eyebrows.
#Foundation #LipLiner #Makeup #LipStick #MakeupTips
- Large mirror
- Plenty of light
- A quality pair of tweezers
- Grooming scissors
- Small brush (eyebrow brush, baby toothbrush, old mascara brush which has been cleaned)
- 1.A very important thing to remember as you decide how to do your eyebrows is that you need allow ample time. Working on the perfect eyebrow shape is never something you want to rush through, multitask through or do when you will be distracted. Hurrying through this important task can lead to mistakes. When mistakes happen, you will usually have to wait for your eyebrows to grow.
- 2.Almost as important as not rushing is having a great location where you have plenty of lighting and can stand a couple of feet away from the mirror. This distance will help you avoid the natural tendency of over shaping. Move in closer and begin shaping your brows after you've decided where you need to remove hair. You will always want to remove all obvious stray hairs that are not even part of your brows.
- 3.Brush your brows up and then down. The brushing will help you evaluate the length and trim them with the scissors very carefully. Trimming your eyebrows is something to do conservatively. You can always take a little more off if necessary but once it is taken off, it is gone.
- 4.Remove hair from underneath the brows. You’ll begin by removing one row of hair from the beginning to the end of the brows. Sometimes it is necessary to remove the second row of hair under the arch to obtain the perfect eyebrow shape. Take away the minimum from underneath, allowing for the desired eyebrow shape.
- 5.Remove any hair that is in between your eyebrows. Obtaining perfect eyebrows require some attention and effort. Maintenance is going to be part of your regular routine to maintain the perfect eyebrow shape.