How to Draw a Flower
Our videos show you how to draw a flower - they are easy to follow and fun! You'll be a flower-drawing expert in no time!
How Draw A Dahlia Flower
How to draw a dahlia flower with this video tutorial
- Drawing pad or sketch pad
- Pencil (A pencil marked H works well for light lines, and those marked B are the softer pencils for shading. HB is in between.)
- 1.Draw a circle. Then draw another circle about 2/3 the size of it inside the big circle.
- 2.Draw petals onto the bigger circle. Make them roughly the same size.
- 3.Draw a vertical line down from the bottom of the flower for the stalk.
- 4.Draw little petals on and inside the smaller circle to shape another flower.
- 5.With a softer pencil, draw a darker outline for the stalk, the bigger circle and the petals. The petals in the front should stand out from the ones in the back.