How to Draw a Banner
Our videos show you how to draw a banner to add a unique and fancy touch to your drawings! They are easy to do and will wow your friends and family!
How To Draw Banners
Watch this easy video tutorial to learn how to draw banners for bullet journals
- Drawing pad or sketch pad
- Pencil (A pencil marked H works well for light lines, and those marked B are the softer pencils for shading. HB is in between.)
- 1.Draw a curved line on a piece of paper, about 2 to 3 inches long.
- 2.Draw a line about ½ inch long vertically down both sides, make them bow outward slightly.
- 3.Draw a curved line parallel to the one above it, connecting to the two vertical lines.
- 4.Draw a short line horizontal to the top curved line, about ¼ way down the vertical line. Repeat on the other side
- 5.Connect that line to another ½ inch vertical line. Finish with a short horizontal line to the right and longer vertical line up. Mirror on the other side.
- 6.Draw a small curved line on the left that starts about a ¼ way down to form the ribbon tail. Draw a V that’s turned on its side. Close the ribbon and draw a vertical line up. Repeat on the other side. Now go ahead and write a name or title on your banner in your favorite font. Note: Add short horizontal lines for shading with a soft pencil.