How to Make Bath Bombs
Luxurious as they may seem, bath bombs can be made at home with just a few simple ingredients. Treat yo' self or gift a friend with these easy bath bomb recipes.
#BakingSoda #Oil #FoodColoring #Salt #SprayBottle
- 1/2 cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Citric Acid
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Epsom Salt
- 3 teaspoons Coconut oil (or any vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon Essential oils (choose your favorite scent)
- 1 tablespoon Bath bomb colorant (food coloring will do)
- 1.Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Use a whisk to make sure there are no lumps.
- 2.Mix the citric acid, the coconut oil, essential oils and the food coloring together.
- 3.Very slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients (you can also use a spray bottle if you want to be extra careful). Whisk it all together until you have used all the liquid.
- 4.Take your bath bomb mold (this could be a mold you bought, an Easter egg, or a mold from a Christmas decoration). Fill it with your bath bomb mixture and close it tightly.
- 5.Wait about 24 hours for your bath bomb to dry. If you are in a hurry, you can put it in the fridge for about 3 hours.
- 6.Enjoy the fizzing delight yourself or put a ribbon around it and make a Bath Bomb gift basket!