Emile Henry Made In France 9 Inch Pie Dish, Flour
See it in Action
More about this Product
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
- Emile Henry iconic pie dish in Nougat features fluted sides for an simple, even crust
- 9-inch dish is ideal for baking pies and quiche
- Heavy weight efficiently conducts and retains heat
- Smooth translucent glaze resists scratches and chips
- Freezer, oven, broiler, microwave and dishwasher safe