Organic Yellow Beeswax Pellets by Your Natural Planet (Now Beesworks®) - 14oz - Tested and Certified 100% Organic
See it in Action
More about this Product
- Our 100% pure, natural, and premium filtered yellow beeswax is the highest quality cosmetic grade so you know you are making an effective and safe choice when using it to make your own cosmetics or for a variety of hobby and craft activities!
- Beesworks Beeswax will never go bad! We even offer an 100% Customer Satisfaction Promise.
- Beeswax has amazing antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and healing properties which make it a top choice for melting or chopping it up to create your own lotions, lip balms, creams, waxes, body butters, deodorants, and salves. Beeswax is also rich in Vitamin A which aids in cell turnover and reducing wrinkles and age spots while moisturizing your skin - without clogging up your pores!
- Our Beesworks Beeswax has a subtle fragrance which also makes it great for crafts, such as candle and soap making, lubricants, furniture or boot polish, granite countertop polish, cheese waxing, beard and mustache wax, wax thread, beeswax crayons, envelope seals and more!
- Beeswax pellets are the most convenient and easy form of beeswax to use. Pellets are very easy to measure in the precise portions you'll need for many applications that use beeswax. The uniform size of the pellets will melt more quickly and evenly. When melting beeswax, use a water bath by placing a smaller pan of wax inside a larger pan of water.