Nylon Rope Utility Rope (3/8 inch) - SGT KNOTS - Polypropylene Sheath - Moisture & Mildew Resistant - for Crafts, Cargo, Tie-Downs, Marine, Camping, Swings (100 ft - Black)
See it in Action
More about this Product
- UTILITY ROPE - A multipurpose braided cord with excellent shock-load absorption ability. Perfect for hundreds of indoor and outdoor projects including securing a load in the bed of your truck, crafting, home improvement projects, and equestrian activities.
- POLYPRO COVERING - Our utility cord features a durable polypropylene sheath, which can float if needed. The nylon rope core with polypro covering has excellent resistance to moisture, rot, mildew, deterioration due to marine organisms, oils, and gas.
- NYLON CORE - Nylon fibers perform in all weather conditions, rain or shine. SGT KNOTS utility rope can be stored dry or wet. A versatile cord you can use for camping, tie-downs, crafting projects, and more.
- LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR - Choose between pre-cut lengths 50 feet, 100 feet, or 300 feet. SGT KNOTS Utility Nylon Rope diameter thickness options: 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch, or 5/8 inch. Available in 20 different colors: Black, Camo, Desert Camo, Woodland Camo, Grey, Hi-Visibility Reflective Orange, Hot Pink, Hunter Green, Kelly Green, Navy Blue, OD Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Stars N Stripes, Brown, Teal, White, and Yellow.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Nylon Rope made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.