USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC OLIVE OIL - Dry Skin Body and Hair Moisturizer in 4 oz. Dark Glass Bottle | Best Quality 100 Percent Pure Unrefined Extra Virgin Cold Pressed | Hot Oil Treatment | Nail Care
More about this Product
- HIGHEST QUALITY: USDA Certified Organic by CCOF - Extra Virgin - Cold Pressed - Sourced from Spain and Italy. The Extra Virgin is obtained from the first pressing of the olive and is left in its natural unrefined state for the highest nutrient retention possible. High in vitamin E and A antioxidants and essential fatty acids for anti-aging. For healthy, glowing skin rub a few drops of olive carrier oil for a soothing, moisturizing massage.
- PACKAGING: Comes in a convenient sized bottle for the bathroom cabinet with an easy to use eye dropper for the right amount every time. Packaged in Dark Amber Glass Bottle for longevity which protects light sensitive oils from oxidation and spoilage. Unlike plastic containers glass will not leach chemicals into the oil over time.
- SKINCARE MOISTURIZER: Whether applied to face or body olive oil will penetrate deep into the skin and provide a long-lasting shield of moisture to keep skin smooth and supple. Used either as a night cream or daily moisturizer it is best applied to damp skin when water can help reduce any feeling of greasiness. Recommended for normal/combination skin dry/damaged skin and mature/aging skin. Olive oil is one of the best natural foot care treatments solutions for dry, cracked feet.
- HAIRCARE MOISTURIZER: Just a drop of olive oil applied to wet or dry hair can control frizz and add shine. Using olive oil as a hot oil treatment conditioner, helps to strengthen the hair and improves the hair shaft's overall flexibility. Warm ¼ cup of olive oil in the microwave and carefully pour over your head. Massage into the scalp and run your fingers through the length of your hair to completely saturate. Shampoo immediately with a small amount of your favorite shampoo. Rinse and repeat.
- MAKEUP REMOVER: Just a drop or two of extra virgin olive oil on a cotton pad is all it takes to gently and effectively remove eye make up without irritating the delicate skin around the eye area. The biggest added advantage of this antioxidant cleansing solution is that when used consistently olive oil can soften the skin around the eyes and smooth out wrinkles in the hand and face.