Ball Quart Jar with Silver Lid, Wide Mouth, 1 Jar
See it in Action
How to repurpose thrift store items!
Dozen Roses Valentines Cake Pops
Greggy Soriano, cake expert, shows you how he makes valentines cake pops that look like a dozen roses. In this video he uses wafter papers to make rose petals and straws to make stems.
More about this Product
- Ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as salsas, syrups, sauces, fruits and vegetables
- Quality seal ensures that no oxygen gets into the canning jar after processing and that your food will remain preserved just the way you created it
- Uses an underside coating on each lid so that the natural acids in your food will not react with the lid
- Contents: 1 Ball Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jar 1 Ball Wide Mouth Lid with Band
- These canning jars and lids have been made here in the U.S. for more than 125 years