Get the best how-to videos in DIY, Recipes, and Beauty.
Sign Up With Facebook
Sign Up With Email
By signing up, you agree to our
Terms of Service
and to receive email updates from Darby Smart.
6 Sweet Things to Do With Leftover Halloween Candy
Have a ton of Halloween candy laying around? Here's 6 funs ways to use up that candy, from cupcake toppers to pinatas.
1. Turn Airheads into Cupcake Toppers
2. Create Oreo Turkeys With Candy Corn
3. Make Mini Candy Jars and Stash Your Sweets
4. Here's the Adorable Red Version
5. DIY a Pinata, Fill it with Candy and Have a Party
6. Or, Turn it Up a Knotch and Add Candy + Booze